Sierra Trails Electric Bicycle (Lowest Cost Full Size Electric Bicycle)
The Sierra Trails is a step through frame design battery powered Electric Bicycle, running on a 300 Watt rear hub motor. The motor is completely sealed in the rear wheel and there are no moving parts visible to the rider. Made with all top of the line components this model includes a 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, 2 SLA E-Bike Batteries In A Sealed Pack, a 100% Steel Frame, fully Adjustable Seat, and 26 Inch wheels with Kenda brand tires.
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options.
1. Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
2. Press the PAS button (Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
3. Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
The Sierra Trails Electric Bicycle will travel up to 20 MPH for approximately 20 miles on a single charge and takes up to 4 hours to re-charge. (Charger included)
The Sierra Trails is a perfect ladies electric bicycle. It's a great woman's electric bicycle because you step right through the frame instead of having to step over the cross bar of the frame like on a men's bike although men often purchase the step through version for ease of access. The step through frame makes it much easier for anyone to get the bicycle.
The following are included with every purchase you make with Electric Bike City:
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What is the life span of the SLA battery? Up to two years.
2. How fast does the bike go? It can go up to 20 mph depending on the weight of the rider.
3. Can I buy replacement batteries? Yes, we do offer those.
4. Will this bike fit me? The seat post is adjustable 33" to 39". To see if it fits measure you inseam.
5. What is the max weight of this bike? 350 pounds
6. Does this bike come with a warranty? Yes it comes with a 90 day warranty on the bike and a 6 month warranty for the battery.
7. Can I buy an extended warranty? Yes, we have a 6 month extended warranty you can purchase at the time you purchase your bike.
8. How many miles can I go per charge? This bike can go 15 to 20 miles per charge depending on the terrain and weight of the rider.
9. Does the battery come fully charged? Yes, the battery comes partially charged. We recommend though that you charge it over night when you first receive the bike.
10. Can I put a rear rack on this bike? This bike does not have ports or holes for a rear rack.
11. Does this bike come with a light? Yes it comes with a front handle bar mounted led light that is battery operated.
12. How much does this bike weigh? This bike weighs 65 pounds with the battery installed.
13) Is there a payment plan? Yes, you would check out through Paypal and apply for credit. Credit is subject to approval.
Watts 300 Watts
Motor Type Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
Gears & Speeds 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
Amps 15 AMP Circuit (2 Batteries at 12 AMP's each)
Volts 24 Volts (Each Battery is 12 Volts)
Batteries (2) Sealed Lead Acid Batteries in Removable Battery Box Pack
Security Key Locked On/Off Switch & Key Locked Battery Pack
Tire Size 26
Charger Smart Charger Included
Tool Kit Included
Speed 20 MPH
Distance 15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost
Throttle Type Twist Throttle or Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) or Pedal Only
Frame Type/Size 100% Steel Frame / 18
Frame Style Woman / Ladies Step Through Frame
Forks Front Shocks
Braking System Front And Rear Brakes
Drive System Rear Hub Motor (Motor Is In Rear Rim) + Pedal Power
Head Light LED Light Included (Battery Operated Clamp On)
E-Bike Dimensions Wheel to Wheel 72
Seat Height Adjustable Seat Height 33
Carton Size (LxWxH) 54.5 X 8.5 X 27.5 Inches
Shipping Weight 76 Lbs
Bicycle Weight 65 Lbs (With battery pack installed) Ready To Ride
Battery Weight Only 21 Lbs (This is the weight of the battery pack if removed)
Maximum Rider Weight 350 Lbs
Battery Indicator Yes
Cargo Rack Not Included
Warranty 90 Day Warranty - 6 Month Battery Warranty
**Note** *depends on rider weight & terrain
Alu/Silver SKU 186097000366
Black SKU 186097000779